"BE YOURSELF, EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN"

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Layout Week - the Finale

I did it!  Can I get a huzzah?  I have completed my fifth and final layout from Kathryn's week of sketches.  I loved the way she had the white edges around her background papers so I did have to scrap lift that.  Thanks Kathryn.  This layout for some strange reason took me 2 days to complete.  I stared and I stared and it didn't magically do anything yesterday so today I had to do it myself.  I have enjoyed this week a lot.  I had to think a lot, that hurt.  But hey, I'm 5 layouts ahead of the game for it.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, Melinda, way to go! You got all of them done and way ahead of the deadline - you deserve a big pat on the back (or margarita) for all your hard work!

    This layout is gorgeous - I love that everything is natural. The colors, the wood, the cork. It all works so well with the photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that, I did celebrate last night with a cool, delicious drink with a lime twist.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely lovely Melinda - the muted tones work so well together with your photo and the wood embellishments and chipboard letters really bring this layout together. So pleasing to the eye!

    ReplyDelete